Zoom Out 25X is one of many small robots who was once a normal machine brought to life by the power of the All Spark. Basically, he's the ultimate voyeur. Primus knows what this freak records, although it is known that he has a fetish for gender-ambiguous Cybertron characters.
|“||Watch. Wait. Annihilate.||”|
—Zoom Out 25X's packaging tagline
- French name (Canada): Zoom 25X
Brain Scrambler Team package bio
Power Up VT6 and Zoom Out have teamed up to form the self-designated "Brain Scrambler Team" and screw with human children for kicks. Zoom Out manufactures embarrassing or incriminating videos for parents to find while Power Up scrambles the poor kid's brains so they can't defend themselves. This accomplishes nothing for the Decepticon cause really, but is good dickish fun for these two.
- Zoom Out 25X (Real Gear Robots, 2007)
- Japanese ID number: MD-13
- Zoom Out 25X transforms into a (non-functional) camcorder. Like all Real Gear Robots toys, his robot mode is apparently at 1:1 scale.
- On the screen of the Hasbro version, you can see Override from Transformers Cybertron. The Japanese version, oddly, has a picture of Megatron instead.
- Brain Scrambler Team (Multi-pack, 2007)
- Zoom Out 25X was also available in a Wal-Mart exclusive two-pack with Power Up VT6. Both toys are identical to their individual releases.
- Zoom Out is the second Transformer to become a camcorder, the other being Armada Laserbeak. Interestingly, both have a Convoy on their screens; Laserbeak has Optimus Prime (Convoy) on his screen, and, as mentioned before, Zoom Out has Override (Nitro Convoy) on his. These stickers are apparent leftovers of their originally-intended Cybertron release.
- Zoom Out is also the only Real Gear Robot to not have a redeco within the live-action movie line. (Whether or not he gets one elsewhere remains to be seen.)
- The time lapse counter on Zoom Out reads 7:47, a reference to the live action movie's release date.